What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
With FB X-Tab, You Can Now Create A Facebook Page with Like + Share Gating In Less Than 1:30 Mins
- WordPress Plugin allows hosting unlimited Facebook Apps from inside ONE WordPress installation ($77 value!)
- Choose a Facebook Page to add DownloadPlus to (Bonus: Unlimited Pages!).
- WordPress Launch Theme and Product Showcase Theme ($67 value!)
- Three Image Uploads: Like, Main, and Download.
- Need a Button that Links to the App? Done!
- Customizable ‘Share’ Settings.
- *Landing Page HTML Templates ($47 value!)
- Landing Page HTML Templates ($47 value!)
- Need Us to Host your Download? Done!
- Need Us to Host your Images? Done!
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. FB Xtab scores 67.91/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://fbxtab.com/1-30min/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $47.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: fbxtab.com you’ll also be taken through to fbxtab.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)